To ensure there’s no overcrowding throughout the event venue, Triathlon Sprint and Sprint Relay athletes only are required to choose a day and time slot to complete the race. Elite, Discovery, Youth and Kids will have their wave start allocated to them.
The time slots will be capped, and filled on a first-come-first-served basis. If your preferred time slot is not available, you will need to choose another one over the available race period. This will all be done through your registration.
Please note that you will not be allowed to start your race if you have not selected your time slot or if you miss your time slot.
1. Go in your registration here
2. Click on “MY ORDER” on the top banner
3. Enter your email address and booking reference
4. Click on “EDIT REGISTRATION”
5. At the bottom of the form select your preferred time slot
6. Click on “VALIDATE THIS PARTICIPANT”
7. Click again on “VALIDATE THIS PARTICIPANT” after the merchandise page
8. You will then see a screen that confirms “Changes saved successfully”
9. You will receive a confirmation email with your registration summary. If you haven’t received it, check your junk, if not your changes haven’t been saved, please try again.
Once the changes are saved correctly, you will automatically receive a confirmation email with the updated details. Please make sure to check your junk mailbox. If you haven’t received an email, it may be because you haven’t saved and confirmed changes.