Safe Distancing Measures
The health and well-being of our participants, spectators and volunteers, and ensuring the safe delivery of the events are our utmost priorities. We are constantly monitoring the situation and will regularly update plans according to the guidelines of Singapore’s Ministry of Health.
The following precautionary steps will be implemented to ensure the safety of all our participants at the MetaSprint Series 2023, and to comply with Singapore Government regulations.
We would appreciate your best cooperation to support and abide by the measures listed below:
- Arrive on time!
Race Kit Collection will only open one hour prior to your wave start time. Please refrain from coming early if possible.
- You’ll need to show your vaccination status and check-in with the Trace Together app
As our event has over 500 participants and spectators you will be required to show your vaccination status and check-in. If Government regulations change, we will let you know.
Download the Trace Together app here or use the Trace Together token for check-in and out (Apple users download; Android users download).
- Collect race pack
Your race pack containing your number bib, timing chip and swim cap will be distributed on site. This will only be available one hour before your wave start.
- Comply with authorities
You must comply with any public health and/or safety directions from organising staff; ambassadors; police; health or other government authorities during your race.
- Contact-less Drink Stations
Self-collect cups with drinks from the drink station tables on the run.
- Contact-less Finish Services
Self-collect your drinks .
- Contact-less Celebrations 😉
Please don’t hug or shake hands with any other athletes (even if you set a PB!).
Check results online
Live results will be available on the event website.
Please also adhere to the general Covid-19 guidelines:
- If you feel unwell (i.e. fever, cough) please stay at home and do not participate in the race.
- If someone in your household has tested positive for the virus, please stay safe at home for a period of 14 days.
- Maintain good personal hygiene by regularly washing hands using soap and water or alcohol-based (at least 65–70%) hand sanitiser for 20 seconds.
- If you are over 60 years old, or have a health condition please take greater preventive measures.