Safe Distancing Measures DIGITAL series
The health and well-being of our participants, spectators and volunteers, and ensuring the safe delivery of the events are our utmost priorities. We are constantly monitoring the situation and will regularly update plans according to the guidelines of Singapore’s Ministry of Health.
The following extra precautionary steps will be implemented to ensure the safety of all our participants at the 2021 MetaSprint Series DIGITAL events, and to comply with Singapore Government regulations.
We would appreciate your best cooperation to support and abide by the measures listed below:
- You must book a time slot to complete your event, and arrive at the venue at the time communicated to you
- Do not arrive earlier than your arrival time communicated
- Do your warm-up away from the venue
- You must download the Trace Together app or use the Trace Together token for check-in and out (Apple users download; Android users download)
- You must wear a face mask prior to, and immediately after your race
- Don’t linger at the finish line or in the venue after you finish your race
- You must stay 2 metres away from other participants, volunteers and pedestrians at all times before, during and after the race
- You must comply with any public health and/or safety directions of Organising staff; ambassadors; police; or government or health authorities during your race
- Please don’t hug or shake hands with any other athletes
Please also adhere to the general Covid-19 guidelines:
- If you feel unwell (i.e. fever, cough) please stay at home and do not participate in the race
- If someone in your household has tested positive for the virus, please stay at home for a period of 14 days.
- Maintain good personal hygiene by regularly washing hands using soap and water or alcohol-based (at least 65–70%) hand sanitiser for 20 seconds
- If you are over 65 years old, or have a health condition please take greater preventive measures